and Information for the AGTS Community
- Friday, March 16
- Prospective students can register online at www.agts.edu.
- If you would like to volunteer to help on Seminary Day, Please
stop by the Enrollment Office to sign up!
Where in the world is Dr. Klaus?
- March 6-11—Ministry in Turkey
- March 12-14—ATS Conference in Chicago, Illinois
- March 26-30—Ministry at Vanguard University, Costa Mesa,
Spring Study Week
- Monday, February 26—Friday, March 2
- Set aside this time for catching up on reading assignments
Earl Creps’ Book Signing
- Do you want Dr. Earl Creps to sign his new book, Off-Road
Disciplines: Spiritual Adventures of Missional Leaders?
- Join for a book signing:
- March 3, Noon-2 p.m.
- SAM’S Club, 3660 East Sunshine
- Dr. Doug Oss will be the featured professor at the March Forum.
- Thursday, March 15 at 6 p.m. in the Great Hall
- The event is free to the AGTS community, but sign-up is required.
Sign-up sheet is available in the Student Lounge.
- Prospective students visiting AGTS for Seminary Day are welcome.
Photography Online Auction
- Sixty beautifully enlarged and professionally mounted photos,
taken by former AGTS president, Del Tarr, are available through
an online auction.
- These photos were previously displayed in the hallways at AGTS
- All proceeds of the auction go to the Del Tarr Scholarship
- The auction opens March 1 at 9 a.m. and closes March 29 at
- Go to www.agts.cmarket.com, sign in, click “Catalog tab” and
have fun bidding!
Jan Maempa—email@example.com or 268-1014
Norma Simmons—firstname.lastname@example.org or 268-1070
Reminder for Spring Graduates
- Comprehensive examinations and the deadline for submitting
analytical reflection papers is Monday, March 12.
- Guidelines available at www.agts.edu.
- Contact Norma Simmons if you have any questions—268-1070.
Three Great Summer Class Opportunities
- Apologetics (PHIM 631/THEM 628), Professor—Charlie
- Hebrew IA and Hebrew IB (BHE 530 & BHE
- Divine Healing (THE/PSC 633), Professor—James
Final Exams Week
- Monday-Friday, April 23-27
Sarah Clark—email@example.com or
- Plan to register for summer and/or fall classes as soon
- Registration: March 5-9
- See www.agts.edu for further details.
Financial Aid News
Flo Byerly—firstname.lastname@example.org or 268-1028
To Apply for Summer Financial Aid
- If you received financial aid this semester, just complete
a summer student loan data sheet.
Deadline: March 9
Deadline: March 30
Apply Now for Fall Financial Aid
- Click on “Fill out a FAFSA” or “Fill
out a Renewal FAFSA” (for students
who borrowed in 2006-2007).
- After completing the FAFSA, submit your request with
your PIN number.
- Submit completed AGTS Financial Aid Forms on our website—www.agts.edu
Deadlines for Fall Financial Aid
- Priority Deadline—April 2
- Secondary Deadline—May 1
- Final Deadline—July 6
- Please note that in order to provide the best service
for students who complete the process on time, there will
be NO EXCEPTIONS to the above deadlines. We cannot guarantee
that your funds will be in your account the first day of
classes if the financial aid forms are completed after
the above deadlines.
Treasa Edmond—email@example.com or 268-1081
AGCU 55th Annual Meeting & Banquet
- Tuesday, March 13, 6:30 p.m. at Evangel University, Crusader
- Cost: $5
- Tickets available at AGCU locations and Maranatha Village.
- Tuesday, March 6
- 11:45 a.m.-1:30 p.m.
- Free pizza in the Great Hall for the AGTS community
Student Formation Requirement
- New students need to make an appointment with Dr. Jay Taylor
to fulfill the Spiritual Formation requirement.
- Second semester students who have not met with Dr. Jay Taylor
need to pick up the Wagner-Modified Houts Questionnaire and schedule
- Reminder to all other students: You must meet with Dr.
Taylor once a year after your first year to meet your Spiritual
- To schedule an appointment, see Treasa in the Student Services
office or call 268-1081.
- Please remember that there is to be no food or drink in the
Library or Chapel. Thank you for helping to keep our facilities
clean and neat.
Jennifer Berry—firstname.lastname@example.org or 268-1035
Enrollment Event for CBC and EU
- The Enrollment Office will host a dessert night on March
29 for CBC and Evangel
- If you know of anyone who would like to attend, please contact
our office— 268-1031.
Word of Mouth Referrals
- Know someone interested in AGTS?
- Contact a member of the enrollment team to arrange a personal
visit while an AGTS representative is in their area.
Business Office News
Steve Miramonti—email@example.com or 268-1035
March Deferred Payment
- The third deferred payment for the spring term is due by
- Past due accounts will be assessed a $25 late payment fee.
Dr. Jim Hernando
- On February 7, he began an extended teaching series on “Lessons
from the Life of David” at the Victory Mission Vocational
School here in Springfield.
Dr. Warren Newberry
- Taught an MA course, “Leading and Managing Theological
Education” at ATCEM in Singapore, January 2007.
Dr. David Thomas