and Information for the AGTS Community
Where in the World is Dr. Klaus?
- June 1-6—Kansas
- June 23-25—ATS
- July 7-8—Chaplaincy Conference, Denver, Colorado
- July 9-16—Ministry in Lome, Togo
- Memorial Day— Monday, May 31
- Independence Day—Monday, July 5
- Classes and offices
at AGTS are closed
for these two
Take Language Courses Now
- Language courses to be offered this summer:
- Greek IA and IB—withDr. Deborah Gill
- Hebrew IA and IB—withDr. Wave Nunnally
- During the fall and spring
semesters, students may take these as
independent studies courses on DVD
Summer Chapel Schedule
- Wed., June 9 1:00 p.m.
- Wed., June 16 9:00 a.m.
- Wed., June 30 11:00 a.m.
- Wed., July 7 1:00 p.m.
- Wed., July 28 1:00 p.m.
Jan Maempa—firstname.lastname@example.org or 268-1014
Norma Simmons—email@example.com or 268-1070
Attention Summer Graduates
- Dates for comprehensive exams/
deadlines for analytical reflection
- Summer Session I ................ June 1
- Summer Session II & III ........ .July 6
- Contact the faculty secretary
(268-1070) for further details.
- Officially approved
summer syllabi can be
found on the AGTS
website at www.agts.edu.
- Paper copies of syllabi will not be distributed in class.
Heiskell—firstname.lastname@example.org or 268-1025
Sarah Clark—email@example.com or 268-1025
You’ve Got Mail!
- Check your email
account periodically for
- If your email address changes, contact
the Registrar’s Office via the Student
or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is not too late to register for a
- Contact the Registrar’s Office for further information.
- Summer Sessions
- First summer session………....May 3
- Second summer session……..June 1
- Third summer session……… June 28
Financial Aid News
Flo Byerly—email@example.com or 268-1028
Final Deadline: Federal Direct Loan &
- The 2010 Free Application for Federal
Student Aid (FAFSA) and all other
financial aid forms must
be received in the
Financial Aid Office on
or before July 10 in
order for loan funds to
be in place on the first
day of classes.
- Your FAFSA (www.fafsa.ed.gov) and
all other financial aid forms
(www.agts.edu) can be electronically
submitted and sent to our office.
- If you will be a first time loan
borrower at AGTS or need additional
information, email Flo at
firstname.lastname@example.org or call 417-268-1028
or drop by the Financial Aid Office.
Late Summer Financial Aid
- If you missed the March deadline
for federal aid, you may still be
eligible for a summer loan.
Business Office News
Steve Miramonti—email@example.com or 268-1035
Deferred Payment Dates
- Deferred payment
dates for the summer
semester are May 3,
June 15 and July 15.
- Past due accounts are subject to a $25 per month late fee.
- If you have not yet completed financial registration for the fall or summer terms,
please stop by the Business Office as soon
as possible and sign your promissory note.
- Registration for these terms is not complete until financial arrangements have been made
with the Business Office.
Development Office News
Mary Miramonti—firstname.lastname@example.org or 268-1031
Al & Darlene Palm
- April 5-6— Represented AGTS at
the Southern California
Dr. Mark Hausfeld
- March 21-23—Spoke
on “Discernment: The
Heart of Spiritual
Leadership,” at the
Transforming Center, a
ministry for ministers
and missionaries in
- April 24—Spoke at the “Reaching
Muslims in America Seminar” at
Calvary Christian Assembly of God in
- April 25—Preached the Missions
Convention services at Calvary
Christian Assembly, Seattle,
Dr. Stephen Lim
- April 9-11—Attended the
Self-Study and Accreditation
Conference for the NCA
Higher Learning Commission
in Chicago, Illinois
Dr. Charlie Self
- April 11—Preached at
First Assembly of God,
Bartleville, OK where
Darrell Wooten serves
as Senior Pastor
- April 26-27—Spoke at
Northplace Church in
Sachse, Texas where Byran Jarrett
serves as pastor
Thursday, June 3, 2010 9:23 AM