The graduation application deadline for Fall 2016 graduates was October 30, 2016. The due date for Spring 2017 and Summer 2017 graduates was January 30, 2017. Please contact Kathy Harrison in the Registrar's Office
(417-268-1026, firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
- Transfer credit must be posted on the AGTS transcript no later than Feb 15, 2017 for spring and summer 2017 graduates.
- Summer enrollment may not exceed 6 hours.
- Spring and summer graduation applications WILL NOT be submitted for approval until ALL course work through fall 2016 is completed.
2016–17 Graduation Application for Masters Students
2016–17 Graduation Application for Doctoral Participants
2016–17 Graduation Information for DMin Participants
Banquet Ticket & Photo Order Form
Ordering Diploma Frames
- Rental - When you apply for graduation, you will provide measurement information necessary for renting the doctoral robe that you will wear at Commencement. The cost of that rental is included in your school fees.
- Purchase – If you need a doctoral robe for future use after Commencement, you can purchase one through the company, Herff Jones. Call our representative directly: Tena Harman (417) 788-2291. She will provide all the information you need.
Commencement Dates (as listed on the three-year Academic
- May 4–6, Thurs.-Fri., 2017
- May 3–5, Thurs.-Fri., 2018
Students completing requirements during the summer months will participate in commencement but will not be eligible to receive recognition for honors until grades are posted in August. Approval to be absent from
commencement must be secured from the Academic Affairs Committee through the registrar (417-268-1025, email@example.com)
by March 14.
Continuing Education graduates are encouraged to participate in graduation exercises at AGTS. Approval to participate at the extension site where the majority of their course work was completed must be secured
through the AGTS Registrar's Office (417-268-1025,
). Commencement dates will vary according to location.
See the AGTS catalog for Graduation Requirements.
The following standards for honors are maintained:
- 3.90-4.0Summa cum laude
- 3.80-3.89Magna cum laude
- 3.70-3.79Cum laude
Eligible summer graduates must postpone this honor at commencement until all grades are processed at which time it will be posted on the transcript.
A limited number of graduates are elected into the Kappa Delta Chi Honor Society and Sigma Chi Honor Society each year by the faculty. (See AGTS
Student Handbook for details.)
Wednesday, October 19, 2016 9:58 PM