Conferences: Earn Graduate Credit at the Leadership
Roundtable: Emerging Models of Ministry in the 21st Century, with Brian McLaren
McLarenPastor, Cedar Ridge Community Church, Washington-Baltimore area.
Brian McLaren is a nationally recognized leader
on how churches must change to navigate the cultural upheaval of the 21st Century. Brian
challenges you to see church, life, and these revolutionary times in a new way, and
act with courage, hope and adventurous spirit to bring the gospel to our rapidly changing
Byron will "boldly go" where every Pentecostal
needs to go to frame our theology for an emerging church context.
CrepsDirector of AGTS Doctor of Ministry
Earl will give you a "front row seat" view of what's
happening in emerging churches.
March 4-5, 2002,
- Hilton Hotel, Sacramento
Arden West, Sacramento, Calif.
- Seminar registration:
$150 (Early Bird by Feb. 2, 2002); $175 after Feb. 2, 2002
(Includes scheduled meals & snacks)
- Hotel Registration: Call
- Use group name "AGTS
- Group rate: $89/Night
- Noon-3 p.m.Registration
- 3-3:15 p.m.Welcome & Orientation
- 3:15-3:45 p.m."The Emerging Church, 1" with Q&A Discussion
- 4:45-5 p.m.Break
- 5-6:30 p.m."The Emerging Church, 2" with Q&A Discussion
- 6:30-7:30 p.m.Dinner
- 7:30-9 p.m."Pentecostal Theology and the Emerging Church"
- 9-11 p.m.Informal Discussion & Snacks.
- 8-9 a.m.Continental Breakfast
- 9-10:30 a.m."The Emerging Church: A Frontline Report"
- 10:30-10:45 a.m.Break
- 10:45 a.m.-Noon"Emerging Church Leaders Panel Discussion"
- Noon-1 p.m.Small Groups & Feedback Discussion
- 1-2 p.m.Lunch
- 2-3 p.m.Closing Session
Register online or call 1-800-467-2487, ext. 1044.
To earn graduate
credit for this conference...
...fill out the Continuing
Education course selection form.
640 Emerging Models of Ministry in the 21st Century
Wednesday, March 7, 2012 10:58 AM