Earn Graduate Credit at the Leadership Roundtable: Ministry on the Edge: The Mission
to Post-Christian America, with Brian McLaren
Point Presentations from this Leadership Roundtable
Emerging Church Geography, Earl Creps
(3.9 MB, Download
Emerging Ministry Models: A Field Report, Earl Creps
(8.7 MB, Download
The Achilles Heel of Pentecostals, Byron Klaus
(84 KB, Download
Understanding the Postmodern Transition, Brian McLaren
(573 KB, Download
Two Gospels, Brian McLaren
(44 KB, Download
Leading in Transition, Brian McLaren
(167 KB, Download
In Partnership with the Penn/Del District Council of the Assemblies
of God and Valley Forge Christian College
2002. Renaissance Hotel. Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
Download the Brochure,
PDF File (4 MB)
McLarenPastor, Cedar Ridge Community Church, Washington-Baltimore area.
Brian will "open your eyes" as to what it means to minister on the
Byron will "boldly go" where every Pentecostal needs to go to minister
on the edge.
CrepsDirector of AGTS Doctor of Ministry
Earl will give you a "front row seat" view of what's happening on the
edge of ministry.
- 3:00 - 3:15 Welcome & Orientation
- 3:15 - 4:45 "Ministry on the Edge, 1" w/ Q&A Discussion
- 4:45 - 5:00 Break
- 5:00 - 6:30 "Ministry on the Edge, 2" w/ Q&A Discussion
- 6:30 - 7:30 Dinner
- 7:30 - 9:00 "Ministry on the Edge: A Frontline Report" w/
Q&A Discussion (Creps)
- 9:00 - 11:00 Informal Discussion & Snacks
- 8:00-9:00 Continental Breakfast
- 9:00-10:30 "Ministry on the Edge, 3" w/ Q&A Discussion
- 10:30-10:45 Break
- 10:45-12:00 "Ministry on the Edge Panel Discussion" (McLaren)
- 12:00-1:00 Small Groups & Feedback Discussion
- 1:00-2:00 Lunch
- 2:00-3:00 "Ministry on the Edge: A Pentecostal Perspective"
Register online for conference only.
Register online for conference and graduate credit.
(Course Reservation Form)
Phone: (800) 467.2487 ext. 1044
Fax: (417) 268.1009
Mail: 1435 N. Glenstone Ave., Springfield, MO 65802
- $150 (Early bird price by November 1)
- $175 (After November 1) > Includes scheduled meals & snacks
- Graduate Credit Option: Available @ $296/credit hour. (2 or 3 credit
options) Conference registration fees are included.
- Undergraduate Credit Option: With Valley Forge Christian College. Contact
Dr. Donald Tucker, firstname.lastname@example.org or 610.917.1474.
- Non-Credit CEU Option: Attendees are eligible for one continuing education
earn graduate credit for this conference...
...fill out the Continuing
Education course selection form.
Course Description: PTHE
Syllabus: Emerging Models of Ministry in the 21st Century. 2
credit syllabus; 3
To earn undergraduate
credit for this conference...
Through Valley Forge Christian College. Contact Dr. Donald Tucker, email@example.com
CEU Option: Attendees are eligible for one continuing education unit.
Hotel & Roundtable
- Renaissance. Philadelphia Hotel (Airport) 500 Stevens Drive, Philadelphia,
- Group Rate: $115/night + taxes
- Single/Double Occupancy
- Rates apply from Sat. Nov. 16 to Tues. Nov. 19
- For Reservations Call 1 (888) 887.7951 on or before November 1,
- Identify the group name: Assemblies of God Theological Seminary
- Shuttle service is available from and to the airport.
Wednesday, March 7, 2012 10:57 AM