AGTS is on board with the Yellow Ribbon Program!
If you have served on Active Duty for more than 36 months since 9/11/2001, you may be eligible for the Yellow Ribbon Program under the CH 33 Post-9/11 GI Bill! With this program, not only do you receive the CH 33 GI Bill benefits to which you are entitled, but for a limited number of students, AGTS and Veterans Affairs jointly pay for the tuition not covered by your benefits. Students participating in our Yellow Ribbon Program will not pay anything out of pocket for the duration of their benefits at AGTS!
This is our way of saying “Thank you!” for your service and sacrifice for our nation!
Information on Veterans Benefits:
- Veteran Education website: www.gibill.va.gov
- Chapter Benefits
- Chapter 30–Individuals on active duty or who have served on active duty
- Chapter 33 – Individuals on active duty or who have served on active duty since September 11, 2001
- Chapter 1606– National Guard and Reservists
- Chapter 35–Dependents of disabled veteran or dependent survivors
Click here to learn how
to activate VA benefits while at AGTS
Saturday, February 6, 2016 7:33 PM