Academic Calendar
  Course Description
  Founders Bookstore


Frequently Asked Questions

Q: I know I am responsible for regularly checking my student email account, but is there a way I can have my student account emails forwarded to my personal email account?

A: Yes, please see this form for instructions on how to set it up. You can also set up your iPhone or Android phone as well. If you have any questions, please contact the Help Desk.

Q: How do I go about changing my degree program?

A: You will need to complete and sign the Change of Degree Program Form. Be sure to obtain your advisor’s signature, and return the form to the Registrar’s Office for processing.

Q: How can I find out which courses I need to take for my degree program?

A: You can access your degree audit through the student portal to see the required courses for your degree program. If you should need further assistance, please contact or 1-417-268-1025.

Q: When I checked my degree audit through the student portal, I noticed that I still have not received a grade for a past class. What should I do?

A: Please contact your professor. The Registrar’s Office posts all grades received from professors. If your grade has not posted, and you have completed all course work as required, please ask the professor to send the grade to the Registrar’s Office for recording.

Q: My advisor has recommended that I take a directed research course this semester. How do I register for it?

A: You are not able to register for directed research courses through the student portal because these courses are created specifically for the student. You can find the correct Directed Research Request Form on the Academic Forms page (there is one for resident graduate students, one for doctoral students, and one for continuing ed. students).The form must be completely filled out (course number, course title, professor of record, etc.). It is the student’s responsibility to obtain the advisor’s signature on the form. The Registrar’s office will request the academic dean’s approval for the student.  

Q: I need to withdraw from AGTS. How do I do this?

A: We are sorry to see you go! Before you leave, you will need to complete the Withdrawal from Seminary form.  Print, complete, and obtain the required signatures before returning it to the Registrar’s Office for processing.

Q: What is FERPA and how does it affect me as a student of AGTS?

A: The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) affords students certain rights with respect to their education records. FERPA guidelines are in the AGTS Student Handbook.

Q: How do I notify AGTS of a new address or phone number?

A: Please change your contact information on the student portal.



Registrar's Office | 1.417.268.1025 |


Updated: Sunday, February 28, 2016 8:22 AM


1.800.467.AGTS • 1.800.467.2487 • Fax: 417.268.1001 • agts@agts.edu1435 N. Glenstone Ave., Springfield, Mo. 65802
Copyright © AGTS. All rights reserved. AGTS Website Policies: Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Linkage Disclaimer