- Please note: We do not e-mail or fax official transcripts.
- Transcript requests are processed as quickly as possible in the order of receipt.
- Please request in advance of need.
- We do not take requests over the phone.
- Please complete and sign the request. An incomplete or unsigned form cannot be processed.
- Each transcript costs $5.
- By Mail: Enclose check or money order made payable to Assemblies of God Theological Seminary, or include credit/debit card information.
- By Fax: Credit/debit card (Information needed: credit card type, number, name on the card, and expiration date).
- In Person: Check, money order, cash, or credit/debit card.
Assemblies of God Theological Seminary
ATTN: Registrar’s Office
1435 N. Glenstone Ave.
Springfield, MO 65802
- In Person: A request form can be filled out in the Registrar’s Office.
Fill out the request form: Transcript Request Form
An unofficial transcript may be ordered by the same procedures as above. An unofficial copy may be faxed or mailed to the requested location. Cost is still $5.
Wednesday, September 17, 2014 3:54 PM